Cosequin ASU Plus for horses contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this blend of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps “turn on” the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- Convenient, cost-effective way to administer ASU and MSM to your horse, along with the proven ingredients in Cosequin Equine Powders
- Promotes synthesis of synovial fluid which are also major components of articular cartilage
- Double the Glucosamine, the main building block of cartilage
- Double the Chondroitin sulfate which inhibits enzymes that degrade joints
- Manganese & Vitamin C are both necessary for collagen synthesis
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is used to treat a variety of ailments in animals, including soreness
For more info click here ››
Instructions: Initial 2-4 Weeks: For horses 600-1,200 lbs 4 scoops daily, under 600 lbs 2 scoops daily. Long-Term Administration: For horses 600-1,200 lbs 2 scoops daily, under 600 lbs 1 scoop daily.
Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 10,000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder 2,100 mg, Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 100 mg, Total Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) 30 mg.